Global Manufacturing & Supply is the backbone of Takeda. We strive to ensure that our medicines are made available wherever our patients are. In our global manufacturing network, Oranienburg site plays a key strategic role. We have been supplying high quality medicines to the world since 1873. Fresh air and a beautiful countryside on the fringe of the cosmopolitan capital Berlin makes Oranienburg the ideal place to live and a great place to work.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, take charge of your future and join us in Oranienburg as
Ethics and Compliance Lead (all genders)
Your primary accountabilities:
- As our Ethics & Compliance Lead, you are providing education, information and guidance on ethics and compliance related matters
- You are our local point of contact regarding all compliance and ethics related topics, as well as our interface to the legal department regarding contracts and juridical questions
- The active promotion of ethical behaviors in line with Takeda’s corporate values, code of conduct, as well as local laws and regulations and industry codes is your responsibility
- You work closely with Takeda’s regional and global Ethics & Compliance network as well as other stakeholder functions within the organization, especially Communications
- You manage the on-site ethics and compliance resources and policy set-up as well as coordinate the roll-out of new policies, procedures and systems in this area
- You coordinate and investigate local compliance issues, and you are undertaking corrective actions to resolve these issues in cooperation with the Compliance network
- The coordination of information and communication within Takeda Oranienburg, including crisis communication and business continuity is your responsibility
- You are supporting the Site Leadership Team by helping them develop risk-mitigation plans and a communication strategy, as well as deploying and updating this strategy
- As our Ethics & Compliance Lead, you are representing Takeda Oranienburg towards GOs and NGOs, as well as towards regional/local associations and media outlets
- You plan and harmonize our communication initiatives and design appropriate communication channels
- You hold a University degree in the field of Business, Economics or Communications
- You have strong experience in Business Continuity, Risk Management, Ethics and/or Compliance; ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
- You convince with profound Communications and SOX knowledge
- Committed and effective communication is your strength
- You have knowledge of commercial law and IFRS rules
- Managing multiple priorities within a global matrix organization is one of your many abilities
- You are fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
Start your daily work in a friendly, diverse and open-minded environment. You can spend your lunch break together with your colleagues in our own canteen or outside surrounding the green nature of our plant. After work you can use our company health program to do sports or relax.
An attractive Compensation/Benefits package and excellent development opportunities in a global pharmaceutical company make Takeda one of Germany’s most sought-after employers.
Our plant is located in the Greater Berlin area. Public transport will take you from central Berlin to Oranienburg in approx. 30-45 minutes.