Global Manufacturing & Supply is the backbone of Takeda. We strive to ensure that our medicines are made available wherever our patients are. In our global manufacturing network, Oranienburg site plays a key strategic role. We have been supplying high quality medicines to the world since 1873. Fresh air and a beautiful countryside on the fringe of the cosmopolitan capital Berlin makes Oranienburg the ideal place to live and a great place to work.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, take charge of your future and join us in Oranienburg as
Head of Business Excellence (all genders)
Your primary accountabilities:
- You lead our Business Excellence Team including Operational Excellence, Project Management and Training and drive an AGILE culture across the entire site
- As part of our Site Leadership Team, you develop our AGILE Site Roadmap including digital, laboratory excellence, operational excellence, people-culture-change and end-to-end supply chain, and prioritize new projects accordingly
- You drive and sustain a transformation towards a culture of quality and continuous improvement, through direct daily interaction and presence at all levels
- You establish and sustain lean management systems (e.g. Six Sigma, 5S, Daily Improvement, defect free processes, training & certifications)
- You ensure alignment with your global Business Excellence partners
- You provide expert mentoring and assistance to process owners, operational excellence improvement teams, and individual Green and Black Belts
- You facilitate critical business problem solving on site and within the Takeda network (e.g. best practice sharing)
- You hold a Master’s degree in a technical field
- You have strong experience in a Quality, Supply Chain or Manufacturing environment and have a solid track record in driving large-scale transformation
- You are certified in Lean Management and/or own a Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent
- Committed and effective communication and leadership are your strengths
- Managing multiple priorities in a manufacturing plant setting within a global matrix organization is one of your many abilities
- You are fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
Start your daily work in a friendly, diverse and open-minded environment. You can spend your lunch break together with your colleagues in our own canteen or outside surrounding the green nature of our plant. After work you can use our company health program to do sports or relax.
An attractive Compensation/Benefits package and excellent development opportunities in a global pharmaceutical company make Takeda one of Germany’s most sought-after employers.
Our plant is located in the Greater Berlin area. Public transport will take you from central Berlin to Oranienburg in approx. 30-45 minutes.