For our location in Rostock – Poppendorf we are looking for -initially limited time- an
IT Support Engineer (m/
Yara is the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company with a truly global presence and with leading positions in ammonia, nitrates, NPK and specialty fertilizers.
Yara International ASA is looking for an IT Site Support Engineer to join our energetic IT team in Germany. The position will be based in Rostock – Poppendorf but the role involves all locations that Yara operates in, in Mid and South Europe Production sites. The role reports to the regional IT Manager.
We are looking to strengthen our team, initially for a limited time with an
IT Site Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Role & Responsibilities
- Support Yara’s IT Users
- Maintenance and operations of local IT equipment
- Be the Yara IT Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding all site IT matters.
- Participate and contribute in central and local IT projects as the site IT SME.
- Build, maintain and improve IT knowledge among IT users.
- Provide a point of contact regarding local IT matters.
- Act as Yara IT local representative for central IT Services and deliveries according to Yara IT policies, standards, solutions and governance.
- Level of education: IT specialist (Fachinformatiker)
- Certification in ITIL, Microsoft and/or other SME relevant topics
- Enthusiastic approach and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- English (Fluent written and spoken), German is an asset.
- Ability to work independently and at the same time have good teamwork skills
- Relevant IT experience (e.g. hands-on knowledge of hardware and software maintenance and installation, network infrastructure knowledge)
- Understanding of functionality of site infrastructure
- Good problem solving skills, able to diagnose and correct faults.
- Ability and willingness to support other countries in the region, incl traveling abroad.
We offer an interesting and demanding job in an international company. A performance-related income, good social benefits, thorough on-the-job training and integration into a dynamic and international team.
Do we have your interest?
If you meet the requirements and are interested in working for an innovative company, we look forward to receiving your application by June 15, 2020 via:
We at Yara are part of an international network and try to solve some of the major global challenges in a profitable manner - scarcity of resources, uncertain global food supply and climate change.
Grow with us at yara.com/careers