Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Laboratory Technician - Quality Control (f/
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Join us in the capacity of Laboratory Technician - Quality Control (f/m/d) in Singen (Hohentwiel), Germany.
Role Objectives & Accountabilities
The lab technician quality control shall support the Quality Control Specialist drug substance and Project Lead Quality Control with the following tasks:
- Qualification of equipment
- Validation/ Verification of analytical methods
- Compilation of GMP documents, e.g. SOPs, qualification documents, method validation/ verification documents
- After the project phase the lab technician quality control will take over routine laboratory work.
Education & Experience Requirements
- minimum: Education as biological laboratory assistant or BTA, CTA
- preferred: Education as biological laboratory assistant or BTA
- a minimum of 3 years of experience in quality control within the pharmaceutical industry;
- knowledge of equipment qualification;
- experience in method validation and compilation of GMP documents
- experience in the quality control of a vaccines business is preferred
Required Skills & Capabilities
- business fluency in German – to native degree (writing, speaking, reading, hearing);
- basic language capabilities in English (writing, speaking, reading, hearing);
- team player
- well versed with MS Office applications