Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Process Technology Drug Substance (f/ m/ d)
- Provide scientific and technical support of commercial manufacturing at partners to support corporate goals for supply strategies, productivity, quality, and compliance.
- Provide ongoing technical support for change control, deviation investigations and CAPA management as required during development and commercial manufacturing
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders communicate, escalate and resolve program issues both within Takeda and with external manufacturing partners
- Partner with engineering to provide process inputs for process fit assessments and to define process requirements for new manufacturing facilities.
- Working cross-functionally, develop robust proposals for scale-up and technology transfer of vaccine products, and for life-cycle management changes.
- Represent Technical Operations in cross-functional teams for engineering, qualification and validation of new and existing vaccine manufacturing facilities / processes and technology transfers
- BS with a minimum of 5 years’ experience or MS with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in start-up, tech transfer, and/or sustaining cGMP for drug substance processes in manufacturing or biopharmaceuticals, experience working with live viruses is a plus.
- Scientific and technical knowledge regarding up-stream and down-stream processing unit operations in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, including single-use technologies.
- A self-starter and team player who can balance the needs of an entrepreneurial environment with the requirements of structured product development
- Proven ability to work with efficiency across multiple project teams and business functions in a matrix environment.
- Able to lead and manage technical teams, serve as a partner and influence others. Demonstrated cross-functional team experience.
- Willingness to travel
- German language considered a plus