Indaver is a growing international waste treatment and management company committed to a sustainable circular future. It extracts new raw materials and energy from the residual streams. Hazardous components are destroyed in order to keep the materials loop safe.
Your workplace as Business Analyst will be in Biebesheim (Germany). You will be part of the international IT operations team but initially focus on the German ERP system (Dynamics).
Business Analyst (m/w/d) with the focus on ERP-System
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / SAP S/4 Hana
What will your working day look like?
As a Business Analyst, no two days will be the same for you. You will translate business processes into IT solutions based on the demands of the business. This can involve second line support but you will also be responsible to implement solutions for small and medium business demands. In addition you will enjoy the challenge of following through projects from end to end, from analysing the processes with the business and giving advice, including on potential problems, to providing solutions, implementation and documentation.
What will be your biggest challenge?
You will be able to implement minor changes independently as the second-line support for the functional systems. You will support an existing MS Dynamics 365 Business Central environment but also be a member of a transition project to SAP S/4 HANA. You will therefore have every opportunity to develop your knowledge and soft skills further.
How will you make a difference?
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Dynamics and/or SAP
- A finance background can be a plus
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in supporting the business
- You speak and write German and English fluently
- You work independently, you are customer-focused, team-oriented and a very good communicator
- You are prepared to travel abroad when necessary in order to participate in group implementations, rollouts and trainings
What can we offer you?
- An exciting and varied responsible job with a competitive salary
- A great feeling every day because you are contributing to a sustainable future
- The opportunity for further development; we like to invest in our colleagues
- A good work-life balance
- The option to work partly from home by arrangement
- Social benefits and employed in a company in the chemical industry
06258 / 895 3163